Pages

Check out my other pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Back to Chicago




The pic is kind of blurry but I'm wearing a light blue Elle blazer with a blue blouse from Forever21, with collar tips!




In December, just before New Years, I went back home and took a little day trip to do touristy things in Chicago.  This included shopping and visiting the Sears Tower (Willis Tower). I have been to Chicago countless times, as I have lived less than an hour away my whole life until I went away to College, but I have only been in the Sears Tower once.  Of course I don't remember it at all. So my sisters, my cousin and I decided to go to the top. It was great! It was also at night, which was awesome.  I am hoping to go back later during the day to see what that is like too.

No comments:

Post a Comment