Pages

Check out my other pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Chicago I Love You!









This post is about a little getaway I took over my boyfriend's spring break last week. We went back to Chicago.  This time I went to the top of the John Hancock Building and ate in The Signature Room.  I didn't really get as many good pictures as I wanted to but this is what I wore.  A pretty light pink blouse that is embellished with pearls on the collar, and all over.  I also wore my jeans with the black stripe down the side. We also did some shopping at H&M and Topshop.  I bought a few things which I will be blogging about soon.  Then, we went to The Shedd Aquarium.  I have been there many times but it's always nice to go back.  I got some really good pictures of the Jellies exhibit that was there.  It's always nice to go to Chicago because it's such a great city, and so close to my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment