Pages

Check out my other pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Dress



Just laying in the sunny grass, happy it's finally warm!





This was my first Easter that I didn't spend with family. It was one of my better Easters since I got to do what I want and hang out with my boyfriend.  I made cupcakes, cheesecake, feasted on candy and Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes (I discovered my love for them), dyed eggs, and went to the park. The weather was sunny and warm.  I chose to wear this dress since it is very springy and floral.  I have had it for a little while but couldn't find the right occasion to wear it.  I love everything about it. I chose to style it with my "A" necklace and a bunny necklace that I made from a charm that my sister got off of a chocolate rabbit. :)  I also wore woven white and gold flats, and wrapped a gold belt around my waist. Don't mind the bit of fraying on the belt, I have worn it many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment