Pages

Check out my other pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring Must-Haves

Spring Must Haves

Spring Must Haves by cookiescandyicecream featuring chunky shoes

This is my long list of must-haves for spring. Most of these items I want/have/planning on getting/suggest.  First off, I recommend a pair of high wasted denim shorts.  These are perfect, in my opinion and from Etsy, but they are much cheaper to just get them from a thrift store.  The white sandals are cute with a modern twist. I have seen many bloggers wearing similar ones.  These are from windsorsmith.com.  Satchel style cross body bags are handy and pretty.  This one is from Asos and I have had my eye on it for some time.  Overalls or dungaroos (I prefer) are a newer trend, which I am excited about. These are Topshop.  This spiked bow is just awesome.  I can't say enough about sunglasses.  They are my favorite accessory.  The top ones are Celine, which I can't afford, but I think they are beautiful.  Round sunglasses, cat eye, vintage shaped, and thick framed, and odd shaped ones are all really cool.  Embellished sunglasses are also my favorite.  You can find some on my Etsy page.  I love clothing with flamingos on it and this crop top is the coolest one I have seen.  It's from Mink Pink.  This mirrored floral dress is from Zara, but any floral dress will do.  Of course, it's spring!!  I have seen many versions of these flats with metal cheetah heads around and I really want some.  They are really cool, but kind of hard to find.  These are from Asos.  Baroque styled clothing is really in and so are patterned pants.  These are the perfect combo of both.  They are from Forever 21.  String bracelets have been in style for a while, but I thing they are always in style when the weather gets warm, especially when they are stacked.  I seriously love galaxy printed clothing.  It's like the best version of photograph printed fashion.  The skirt is sea foam green (my favorite color).  People were calling it mint when it was winter, but yup, still in style. Floral crowns are beautiful.  I chose this one from accessorize.com because it is very wearable.  Everyone needs sandals and I am really obsessed with thick straps.  This tank top is black and white striped, chiffon, and has a collar.  That combo makes it perfection.  Lastly, ear cuffs have been popping up all over.  Some are really pretty, some are not, but I think they are a cool idea in general.  I have yet to find one I really like and can afford.  

No comments:

Post a Comment