Pages

Check out my other pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Day Look



Yesterday Was Valentines Day.  My boyfriend and I decided to have a pretty casual day, since I had to work.  We just went to lunch at Red Lobster (I'm obsessed with seafood).  I also made him a heart-shaped pizza, since pizza is his favorite food.  I chose to wear this heart crop-top from Macy's, my floral bodycon skit from Target, my grey tights from Topshop, and my new heart-shaped sunnies from Charolette Russe.  My bracelets are mostly made by me, with exception of the watch and the bangle by Vera Wang. My spiked headband was also my own design.  My oxford shoes are from T.J. Maxx. Can't forget my new squirrel necklace that I made, since I <3 squirrels.  I also made the heart key necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment